We have extensive experience in all aspects of intellectual property protection.
We have represented clients in such areas as:
- Patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, and licensing litigation, both as plaintiffs and defendants
- Proceedings before the United States Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and the United States Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Internet domain name and cybersquatting disputes
- Patent infringement, validity and freedom to operate opinions
- Clearances for the adoption of new trademarks
- Intellectual property due diligence in connection with acquisition transactions
- Sales of intellectual property portfolios
- Patent and trademark licensing transactions
We have worked with a wide range of institutional and entrepreneurial clients to achieve effective, cost-efficient results in such industries as alcoholic beverages, automobiles, computer software, construction supplies, consulting, credit card processing, educational services, financial products, food products, lodging, medical devices and pharmaceutical ingredients, motorcycle safety and equipment, publishing, and telecommunications.
Visit S.D.N.Y. Intellectual Property Law for our review of patent, trademark and copyright decisions in the Southern District of New York.